MORTENSEN

LOVE is spoken HERE!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Paranoid?

I am pretty sure my paranoia is taking control of me right now.... I know moms are suppose to worry about everything when it comes to kids, but I am usually pretty laid back on some of the things my kids do....... I don't care if the jump off the couch, if they get hurt and cry I ask if they learned the lesson, no blood no loves from mommy. But since we have been potty training, Corryn hasn't had a diaper on for about 4 weeks now, so I have been pretty well informed of what is coming "out" of her. most days we go with no accidents at all, and some days they are not accidents, they are on purpose, out of spite because I didn't let her have something she wanted "stinker". So today we went to the lunch room and I decided to take her to go before we went in and she peed and peed, and after lunch we need to go to walmart and before we went in I let her go again before we went in, and she again went alot. I just thought to myself she probably had too much to drink today. While we were in walmart I had to ask an associat to clean up a "spill" not once but 3 times!! we were only in there for 35 min. and when we got home she had fallen asleep in the car, and when she woke up from her nap, she had wet again? So me being paranoid I checked her sugar and it was 130. Freaked out a bit because it was so close to the pre diabetes number which is 145. Called the doctor and he assured me that everything was fine and because it is so hot right now, and little kids can't sweat as much as they need too, they just eliminate more fluid through the urine. Everything is FINE! I just have to keep reminding myself this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AW! I'm sorry you're having to worry! Surely all will be ok!

Summers Family said...

WOW! Rebecca is exactly opposite right now... I keep freaking out that she isn't drinking enough cuz she doesn't pee as much... but it's nice and clear when she does!