MORTENSEN

LOVE is spoken HERE!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fair time!

I am again thanking my mom for all the things she has done for us kids! MAJOR props go to her for doing fair EVERY year, with ALL of us kids, I honestly don't know how she doesn't have more gray hair than she does. I shared a doTERRA booth with Katie Hawkins and foolishly brought my kids along, she did not, what a smart friend I have. I don't think Chancey was with in my reach for two whole days, and when Corryn was near me she was begging someone to take her away. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family, My mom would take the kids with her on the errands that she had to do and my dad kept Chancey in eye shot, for the most part. We only had to use the sheriff dpt. only once...... no worries he was safe, we found him taking a tour of the ambulance and asking the poor EMT about 10,000 questions a min. All in all it was a good weekend, we got done what we went down there for. I am finally home and had one of the best showers I ever taken, I have raided the freezer for some emergency chocolate and my bed is calling my name...... I have no plans of entering my children in a county fair any time soon and deffinately never going by myself again!

2 comments:

Summers Family said...

I learned that the hard way too... although my girls were a little better I guess... they didn't wander too far, just made a big mess!

Hawkins Family said...

IT was fun! I have to admit not having kids.....was nice :)